Innovations brought into your bathroom by Topseat
Being behind many of the innovations for your toilet seats for more than one decade, we'd like to introduce ourselves and the innovations we brought into your bathroom.
Did you know:
1. In 2003, Topseat was the first manufacturer to produce bamboo toilet seats in industrialized production. After more than one decade, bamboo toilet seats perfected by Topseat are still very popular and sold worldwide under Topseat brand and other OEM brands.
2. In 2004, Topseat improved multi-layer coating process for wooden core toilet seats, creating a flawless high gloss finish similar to that used on many automobiles, thus providing answers to the specific needs of ceramic manufacturers.
3. In 2007, Topseat devised the TinyHiney Potty toilet seat with magnetic closure feature that secures the baby seat into the lid. With that feature, the TinyHiney Potty seat was a great success. This feature was then adopted by other manufacturers.
4. In 2008, Topseat created 3D toilet seat which became a great success in the international market.
5. In 2011, Topseat invented Art of Acryl toilet seat, wooden toilet seat with high gloss acrylic layer on top and decorative picture under the acrylic layer. With its enhanced visual depth and clarity, the Art of Acryl toilet seat changed everything about toilet seats in the international market, especially in Germany.
6. Also In 2011, Topseat invented Glaxitz, wooden toilet seat with acrylic layer on top in pure white, pure black and other plain colors.
7. In 2012, Topseat devised Vario Scenario toilet seats featuring multiple flips of 3D images changing side by side.
8. In 2012, Topseat was the first manufacturer to produce, in industrialized production, a wooden toilet seat with a metal plate on top featuring embossing and relief effect.
9. In 2013, Topseat invented 3D Chrome toilet seat, giving images a metallic background and allowing metallic highlights to be built into the artwork.
10. In 2013, Topseat created Magic Motion toilet seat which shows off motion picture when lid automatically closes in slow motion.
11. In 2014, Topseat invented Sculpture toilet seat using food contact grade PET to print and sculpture images onto molded wood core.
12. In 2014, Topseat put into industrialized production molded bamboo powder toilet seat.
13. In 2015, Topseat invented Brilliant toilet seat featuring diamond cutting design concept.
14. In 2016, Topseat invented toilet seats made from molded straw, eliminating the need for wood in toilet seat manufacturing.
15. In 2017, Topseat invented "Stone Age" toilet seat. This revolutionary toilet seat features a thin layer of real stone on top of toilet seat lid. This is an elegant toilet seat with modern look, manufactured with the most advanced technology in the stone industry.
16. In 2018, Topseat introduced into German market the 3rd generation of Sculpture toilet seat.
17. In 2019, Topseat invented the 4th generation of Sculpture toilet seats, featuring combination of MDF and duroplast in the lid.
18. In 2019, Topseat invented the Photom series of toilet seats by adopting Photolithography.
Topseat holds more than 1,000 invention patents, design patents, Utilities Models and Registered Community Designs in EU, the United States, China and other countries.